2010년 9월 9일 목요일

Hello Everyone:D

My name is Eun Ji. But I have a English name so you can call me Lindsay.
And I take a class Essay Writing1 on Monday at 11Am. I really want to have a good writing skill. Because It's hard to study myself. I think that I need to help from someone who can use English very well. That's why I choose this class, so when I complete this course I hope that I will be good writer in English.
 Then I will introduce myself . I live in Il-san. It's quite far from my school. It takes for 2 hours. And I am majoring in Industrial Design. Now I'm a senior so I 'm looking for a job. I really like my major. so I want to be a designer. Especially, I interest in furniture and living products so nowadays I apply for company which produce furniture or some products for living. And My hobby is watching movies. Since When I was young I used to like watching movies. I like all kind of movies such as science fiction, romantic comedy, mellows and so on.
 I'm looking forward this class. It will be great class. and thank you for read this writhing.
See you later. Bye

댓글 3개:

  1. I guess we have in common that U live far from the school like I do. Isn't it really exhausting? but This is the last semester. Keep it up. Cheers~!

    답글삭제
  2. hi, Im Won.
    food to meet you.
    i have a question about you.

    what is your best movie?

    have a good holiday.

    답글삭제
  3. It was first time to visit your blog!
    The time going to school seems to take much longer than me.
    Did you apply for many companies recently?
    I think writting CV is very difficult.
    I want to graduate and work fits me.

    답글삭제