2010년 9월 23일 목요일

#3 chuseok

Chuseok is one of famous holiday in Korea. In that day people can meet their relatives so it's harmonious.
 Also my relatives come to my house. I get along with my cousin so I always looking forward holidays. The day before chuseok my family have to prepare food for ancestral rites table. Usually buchimgae is made by me also this time I have to make that.  I like cook so it's funny. Also I like to make songpyeon because when we make this we usually make together even children. While we make it we talk each other that our life story. And Children make strange sohgpyeon that shape is so funny that look like rabbit, flower, star and so on. Everybody laughs at this time.
  In the morning of chuseok we hold ancestral rites. After that we eat the food. It's delicious and then we go to grave to meet our ancestor to express thanks.
 And then some of relatives go to their other acquaintance. and the others hang out together with paly games or chat. It's very a peaceful time. The time for go to house all people feel sad. When I was young I really hate this time. We are sorry to say goodbye. It's usual my house chuseok holiday. It's happy day.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기