2010년 9월 23일 목요일

#2 a respectable person

He is Ahn Cheol-soo. and he is Kist professor now. When I didn't know him in detail. I just though he is smart person. But after I heard his achievements He was become to my role model and I respect him.
 He had got a lot of jobs such as doctor, CEO and professor. It's very hard to get it the job even just one thing for normal person but he got all things.
 First, He majored medicine so he used to a doctor. but he interested in another things. It was a computer and he found computer virus. after that he produced vaccine. Although he was doctor , he succeed to make the vaccine program that name is V3. At that time He had though that he is really sorry to the his direct student. Because the student had to obey him with his dream. but he used to work two things that are making vaccine program and doctor. So he quitted doctor.
Therefore he became a CEO. He was doing well too as CEO. But he couldn't got money because he always thinking about society so he gave the program to people for free. I think it's very hard decision as CEO. When the company stabilized He gave the company to worker.
 Subsequently, he was gone to America for find his another dream. That was economy. He went to Wharton MBA Career Management. Finally he became a professor in the Kist.
  He is great. Also he said many famous quote. When I didn't feel good. I usually read that. It's very cheerful. Especially he said "Finding a aptitude is valuable time even It takes long time. Aptitude job can make passion and that can make the best." So I'm finding my aptitude job.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기