Use I phone! You can see the new world through I Phone. If you will use I phone your life quality would be better. There are a lot of attractive applications. You can use that with every your life. What do you want? A dictionary? A game? Mp3? Or other things? You can find everything in app store. For example you can check the weather, bus and subway route, a map and play games, take a picture with applications that can make picture beatier. Furthermore you can study and see the movies. In conclusion you can do it everything with I phone.
Plus there are some applications that you can use mobile for free through these applications. You can send messages in kakao talk and make calls in suda phone for free so you can save money. It is amazing! I phone will be your best friend.
Plus there are some applications that you can use mobile for free through these applications. You can send messages in kakao talk and make calls in suda phone for free so you can save money. It is amazing! I phone will be your best friend.

I want buy this one !!:)
답글삭제I think Kakao talk is very useful.
답글삭제That is fascinating.
답글삭제its consumables is so expensive T.T
답글삭제I think i-phone has a lot of functions. But it remains to be seen whether it's essential for our lives. Now I don't have it and I don't want to get it, because I don't think it's necessary.
답글삭제the only problem is the price haha and also battery stands not so long
답글삭제Eye phone is just making me confusing! Is there any stuff for calling and texting only?
답글삭제I need to use my phone for 1 year and 8 months.
답글삭제It means you know..
sad.... :(