English is important for business, because it’s global generation nowadays. Although Japan is developed country especially for economy, they are one step behind in English. And almost Japanese who work in company can’t speak English well. But companies need who speak English fluently especially global market. Therefore they have to learn that. But Young Japanese is against to study English, because Japan had wrong way to teach English. They just taught for test with hard vocabulary, grammar and phrase in Japanese. It’s boring. Test and speaking English are different. But young people of Japanese who study English just for pass exam. So they can’t speak English and feel very insecure. It could make a big problem that they would hatred English. So the government decides to teach English for students in English not Japanese.
I think that this problem is serious in Korea too. Even Korean speaks English well than Japanese just a little. We got a problem of studying English. It might be a global problem because I stayed in England for a while at that time I saw many people who came to England for study English. Many countries invest much money for study English. But I think investing for English is valuable because if I can speak English I can talk with almost country people as well as I can speak English. But actually go to other country for study English fee is too expensive so I agree with that japans’ government opinion because if they support to study English at school in English. Japanese students will be able to study English in tax. So they can save money. As I know Korea has already started this police. I hope that will be increasing than nowadays. Then Korean people will be able to save private education fee
yeah right. u can communicate with anyone if you have good english skill
답글삭제The police in korea is just for primary school student so when they go to high school, it happens again. Just vocabulary and grammar things.
답글삭제I think it's good to study English in Korea. There are a lof of ways to study in Korea. So I don't want to spend much cost in studying Englsih.
답글삭제