When I was middle school student. I was surprised on a rainy day. In my school there is one teacher who has scary mood. She always wear dark Korean traditional clothes and has a pale complexion. And I can remember first day that I took a her class. She spoken roughly like shaman. Furthermore She said she had been a little bit possessed. When she was young a strange monk visited her house and he said she would be possessed. But she didn't want to that. So she chose the teacher. She always like speak to scary stories like ghost story. It was quite interesting and frightening. Sometimes she told us about our fortune. She said I would live for a long time. I guess until one hundred years old. It's my hope.
Anyway , one day It was rainy day besides thundering. As usual she talk to us a ghost story so all of my classmates were extreme tension. Some of them held hands each other. The story was continuing when the ghost appeared in that story. Someone banged my class door. All of my classmate were terribly surprised. My class's loud screams resounded in the hall like echo. I was really frightened too. And who knocked door was frightened away. Who is the one? Nobody knows that.
At that time It was so scary but now It's one of my funny memories in my school years. And I believed almost her speaking but now I realized that she just wanted to give us interesting things. So Thanks to my teacher about giving us precious memories in my school years. By the way I miss my school years.
At that time It was so scary but now It's one of my funny memories in my school years. And I believed almost her speaking but now I realized that she just wanted to give us interesting things. So Thanks to my teacher about giving us precious memories in my school years. By the way I miss my school years.
Lol so, do you like some scaries story or movie? If I were you I wouldn't heard it!! hahaha !
답글삭제I know another story about ghost.kk visit my blog~
답글삭제wow, that is very interesting story. maybe I think the door was also suprised by your teachers telling.
답글삭제lol
답글삭제