He is my favorite designer. I knew him since when I was freshman, I learned him in class. Maybe my professor like him too.
After the day I searched about Philippe starck. So I saw the many work from him. His father is airplane designer. So He play with assemble a machine. I think it helped to him for product designer. I can feel funny and modern from his works. I really like his product. It's simple but It's beautiful and convenience. I think simple is more difficult than complicate. He worked with Jongno tower in Korea too. I visited there It's fantastic and I saw other his works. I really admire his works. And I want to be a good designer like him. This time to I have to do my best.



I think I've heard his name before.His works are very impressive~. I want to know him more in detail.
답글삭제Wow. Are you interested in design?
답글삭제I don't have any idea about design but when I buy something I try to look at the design.
interesting...
답글삭제i will try this book